In order to enroll your child for the first time, you need to complete the following procedure:
- Schedule an interview with the administrator. This meeting will include the administrator, the parents or guardians of the student and the student. A student will be accepted if:
- The student shows a demonstrated ability to profit from normal school instruction.
- The student demonstrates an acceptable behavior pattern reflecting a desire for an education and agreement with school policies.
- The parents or guardians concur with the philosophy of the school and show willingness to have their children trained according to the standards and philosophy of the school by signing appropriate enrollment forms.
- Receive enrollment forms from the school office.
The following enrollment forms are required for all NEW students:
- Submit the completed enrollment forms, a copy of birth certificate and original shot records to the school office.
Note: All paper work must be complete and appropriate fees must be paid in order to reserve a spot for your child.
The student admission policy of F.S.C.S. is nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, national or ethnic origin.
To re-enroll your child you submit the following:
- All completed re-enrollment paperwork
The following enrollment forms are required for all RETURNING students:
- Updated emergency card (after July 1, 2021)
- A $300.00 registration fee ($200.00 applied to the first month tuition and a $100 non-refundable enrollment fee).
Financial assistance is available for qualifying families. For more information about scholarships, please see our scholarship packet.